
Got our handy dandy map out, dad you should be proud!

Oh and guess what we saw on the way? Cabelas! And yes, we pulled off to do a little shopping : )

Arthur Bryant's BBQ. We were told we must stop here to eat some 'real' BBQ.

We asked for the works. Before.

After. It was good.

We made it to Topeka! CJ and Jerad got us a back room at a local bar and grille for the wedding party and some family and friends. Troy is on the left, a groomsmen with Beau.

CJ, the blushing bride!(on the left) love her!

Wes and Katie Hodges, he's also a groomsmen. They're good baseball friends.

And us!

Having a great time so far, missing our Kensie though! And Sadie of course : )
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


4 comments:
Sooooooo sad we couldn't make it :-( give CJ and huge hug from me and tell Jerad I say hiiiiiiiiiiii! have so much fun and take lots of pics!!!
Looks like your having fun! I believe Kensie has started an epidemic over here. Missy, mom, Jake and Abbey all sick,
ugh! Not so fun, so enjoy and I hope your not sick?
I find it hard to believe that a beautiful one year old bundle of joy named Kensie could have started an epidemic. Hope you guys are having a blast in Kansas- be safe-Luv you-KADALAK
For real, she's now struck brad and ronda too! Oh Kens... Jake and I are pretty much recovered over here, but now feeling a little delirious from being cooped up for the last day and a half! Safe flight home you two :)
Post a Comment