Beau has been in Texas for a week working on a bull ranch and hauling some bulls from Houston to Fort Worth for a big bucking event. One of his bulls bucks this morning and he gets to watch! He is having a wonderful time : ) And Kensie and I have been home, getting lots of things done before we leave in 2 weeks. It's coming so fast!!
3 comments:
That liitle Tasmanian Kensie goes absolutely 100% nonstop. You may need a part-time Nanny!This off season went by very quickly. We are looking forward to what is around the next bend- the next piece of the big puzzle called life.Love You-KADALAK
Looks like fun was had by all! Welcome home Beau, hope Texas treated you well. Miss Kensie, looks like your getting too big, love the picture in bed with the I- pad. We will be home soon. Love you.
That little Tasmanian Kensie is absolutely 100% adorable! I hope to catch you guys next time I'm home. But in the mean time I'll keep enjoying your darling posts :)
Post a Comment