Friday, October 12, 2012

Definitely a boy and very healthy!




The ultrasound tech did a few 4d pictures of the baby for us. I'm not a huge fan of these, they are kinda creepy, but pretty incredible what technology can do!






There is no doubt we are having a boy! We are so thrilled! Let the name game begin : )

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

judahpudah said...

I think JUDE PHILIP sounds amazing!! So thankful that all the parts look healthy! See all of you soon! Love MOM

Catherine said...

yay!! so excited for you! I better get on this whole "having kids" thing soon... just because I want my kids to hang out with yours.

Anonymous said...

I like James Phillip Mills, and when he starts playing baseball or riding bulls you can shorten it to JP...so excited that Kensie is getting a brother...Auntie Laurie

Alicia said...

It's been WAY too long since we have seen you!!! Must plan something : )