Sunday, December 30, 2012

Beach 2012!




Beau had the flu the morning we left : ( but he and kensie had some cuddle time before we left and he felt much better by the time we got here.


Kensie burnt her finger and fell asleep with it in ice water.

YouTube Video

Every time we took it away she woke up; pretty precious.


I bought myself a new laptop! In San Luis there is an Apple store and I splurged and treated myself.


The kids at the beach; I have lots and lots more pictures on my new camera I got for Christmas but I forgot my cord to download them to my computer. When we get home you'll see some great ones!


Sunset walk with my love; what an amazing place to stay for a week!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg!! That video is hilarious! She needed that ice water for her finger! Haha! Nice laptop... Great purchase!! Omar has been dying for a new laptop.. But I told him he needs to wrk more! Hahahah!! Love that you keep the blog updated even though your a busy mom & wife!! I look forward to it all the time!!!! Hope you ALL have a wonderful New Years!!!
Love
Cat Aguilar!! & (Baby Aguilar ) hahaha

Kadalak said...

You are so right Alicia. The Central Coast is a very special place. Enjoy your time there. Happy New Year!!! We serve a faithful God from generation to generation-remember He has a master plan and we all are where we are right now to make that plan work - enjoy the ride-KADALAK