Sunday, November 17, 2013

Middle of November!

I cannot believe that we are half way through November! We have had another busy, full week. I had my first end of session recital last night and it went so well! There's a month and a half break for the holidays and then we are back at it beginning of January :)



Jake and Zabba watched the kids for me last night; safe to say they had an entertaining time with Uncle and Aunt!

YouTube Video


Learning to clean a duck! She was extremely curious and hands on; this kid is never afraid to try anything new! Up close and in the action.



Kensie 2 years ago!


Jamers this morning. I'd say they've got the hunting gene.






Her favorite toy; her tent from Jake and Abbey that she's already cut up and drawn on but she's obsessed! She and James play and play. I found them both in the hamper yesterday, the bucket of crayons and markers dumped on top, both faces streaked with black marker...how the heck did she get him in there?! I do not want to know...




Who's excited to see a movie?!




Their first movie; Sean and Rochelle treated them to popcorn and Planes last Monday. How cute are they?!?




So excited :)


Dad and his munchkins.



Kensie and I baked all morning to have goodies for after the Fusion recital.



She's the best helper; always wants to do everything herself ha ha





Thanks sugar!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


2 comments:

Judah said...

Oh my goodness! Your kids are getting so many great life lessons- the duck cleaning is just a little gross for me dad was never into hunting! I knew a lot about running though", We are having a great time in the mitten! Weather is CRAZY - just how we like it! fYI don't let miss K get a hold of the scissors- Again! I'm worried about the locks".

Leisha said...

Your kiddos are precious Beau and Alish! Oh my goodness..you need to have 5 more! :)
So glad to see life is well, would love to see you over the holidays! xo