Monday, April 14, 2014

Good stuff!

Jake's family came to visit for the week! Here they are out at the dairy building a castle for our new goats. Looks amazing!
I think they like it!
Putting our eggs to good use; breakfast for our kiddos :)
Leslie's wedding shower! Kensie is the flower girl for Scott and Leslie and we can't wait til June!
Climbing trees at the dog park haha

Too much fun :)!
Loving the new goats.
James isn't Too sure!
Fascinated with the moo moo cows.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

studying your blog all the way from Germany! Loving the Baby goat and its Play pen! miss you and love you

missy

Anonymous said...

Good stuff indeed!! You and Emily are the blog Queens!! Keep the animals cool and the tomatoes and Geraniums happy- aufwiedersehen- chow- hasta la vista-KADALAK

Catherine said...

Awww I love you guys!! Such a great family! Wish I could visit the farm!! Wishing you everything great!!