Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Fantastic Visit from the Family



What an amazing week we had with the family!!! Shopping trips, hiking, bike rides, yummy dinners, baseball games and sunshine all added up to make the perfect week : ) I'm sad to see them go but Mom will be flying out Easter Sunday and making the 30 hour drive to Akron Ohio with me! Beau flies out the same day and starts on the road for a week so it's my duty to get the apartment and all that good stuff together. I know Mom Mills is doing the same thing in Houston and I pray that it all goes more smoothly for you Mom!!!
I'm going to miss all you guys and I hope to see all of you very soon!



3 comments:

Rodatall said...

Great pictures Alicia!! I do know it's hard to say 'goodbye'. How fun that your Mom gets to drive with you this year - one year when I was pregnant my Mom and I mapped out the trip from Dairy Queen to Dairy Queen!! :) Great memories!! It is a little frazzling to get it all together (last night I was almost in tears) but we do seem to have it all ready when they get here!! I'm so thankful that you come from such a great family! I love you sweet Daughter :) Mom Mills

Alicia said...

Ha ha ha we were thinking from Nordstrom to Nordstrom!!! : ) I'm sorry it's been so stressful for you-I have a feeling the lady at our apartment complex is going to be a little difficult...But we're ready to get going!

judah pudah said...

Well we are packed up and ready to head back to Visalia. Dad left at 8 am, with the car loaded up, our flight leaves at 4:50. So glad we have dad to haul our bags home. We will have one last day to get a little shopping in, we have a few empty duffle bags for the plane. My mom taught me all the tricks to travel. (Always pack that empty duffle for your extra purchases)We have had such a great week, and look forward to Celebrating Easter, so thankful for Our Risen Savior!!