Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Well, we have a new member of the family...

Proud new owners of the Springdale!

I can't begin to tell you how excited he is. Like a kid in a candy store!


Took the parentals down to the lot to check it out. They approved and even might borrow it ha ha


We told her about our future vacations and she was all smiles
And no, it's not a child or a dog. It is a TRAILER!!! Yes, we bought a camping trailer yesterday. And it's AWESOME!! It's a 1999 and called "The Springdale". Beau plans on using it duck hunting and it's going to be used for our new family vacations, campin' up in the mountains : ) Very excited we are!

1 comment:

Kadalak said...

We can't wait to pull the trailer to Arizona for Spring Training- most of the RV Parks are for Senior's- since I've been getting correspondence from AARP I believe I qualify!! KADALAK