LOVE these pics. so precious. she's so fricken adorable! just sittin in my dorm drinkin coffee and watchin Regis and Kelly, thought i'd leave a little comment :) I saw Abb's FB status said 65 degrees in Visalia...so jealous :( the ten day forecast here is 20 degrees and snow..LOTS of snow. Pray for me, I'm gonna struggle. Hope all the wedding planning is goin well! havent heard much about it. Love and miss youuu!
3 comments:
Alicia-after viewing all the pictures of kensie, you are now officially paparazzi!!! Welcome!! Beware of flying WUBANUBS!!!! KADALAK
I like Kensie's flower more than Beau's hat.... but I think that's just because i LOVE your daughter! so so so so so so SO cute!
LOVE these pics. so precious. she's so fricken adorable! just sittin in my dorm drinkin coffee and watchin Regis and Kelly, thought i'd leave a little comment :) I saw Abb's FB status said 65 degrees in Visalia...so jealous :( the ten day forecast here is 20 degrees and snow..LOTS of snow. Pray for me, I'm gonna struggle. Hope all the wedding planning is goin well! havent heard much about it. Love and miss youuu!
Post a Comment