Thursday, February 18, 2010

Preggers Update

I am officially 7 weeks pregnant and feel awesome (knock on wood)...I keep thinking the nausea and sickness and tiredness are gonna kick in at some point but I honestly feel like a million bucks!! Yay : ) I hope i have 7 more months of what I'm calling pregnancy bliss!

2 comments:

Deene Souza said...

Alicia . . .
Just booked tickets to Phoneix for Spring Break! We would like to buy tickets to watch Beau play. Our days we are looking at are from March 31 - April 3. Which game do you suggest we go to? If you're available, we would love to take you and or you and Beau out to dinner (or lunch). Just let me know what you think . . .
deesouza@aol.com

Deene Souza

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS ALICIA!!! That is SOO Exciting. When are you due??? What a blessing. Hopefully I'll see ya in goodyear in a couple weeks when I visit Ryan! ~Natalie Blair :)