Some pictures from our trip over.... Our poor Miss Sadie. We gave her a sedative and her eyes were so droopy and red!!! She was a trooper; such a good traveler : )
I never heard- did Sadie ever wake up??? Last time I saw her she was walking a little funny- Stopped at Lowe's - officially planted the garden of 2010- they had a fantastic supply of herbs and vegetables- could not resist-Love you guys-KADALAK
Lucky Dad! I wish we had even a YARD. All we've got here in AZ is a pile of rocks...Enjoy your fresh food!...PS looks like rain in a couple of days and much cooler weather
2 comments:
I never heard- did Sadie ever wake up??? Last time I saw her she was walking a little funny- Stopped at Lowe's - officially planted the garden of 2010- they had a fantastic supply of herbs and vegetables- could not resist-Love you guys-KADALAK
Lucky Dad! I wish we had even a YARD. All we've got here in AZ is a pile of rocks...Enjoy your fresh food!...PS looks like rain in a couple of days and much cooler weather
Post a Comment