It's so strange to come back to a home that hasn't been lived in for 4 months, with no husband or dog to go to sleep and wake up with and with not one single thing in the fridge besides ketchup and a bottle of water. But it still is the best feeling. Every time I walk into our house, it's more amazing than the last time I was there. I can't wait until Beau and Sadie are here with me and the newest addition the the family settles in! HOWEVER, for the mean time, I am finding myself quite busy, enjoying every second that I get to spend here. Eric and Katelyn's wedding, seeing my family, Sean, Rochelle, Tay, and Aub, bbqing in the gorgeous weather, a lovely walk around the block, a card game on the patio....it's the BEST!!! The wedding was amazing and Katelyn looked STUNNING!!! What a fantastic day that I got to be a part of : ) I am missing my husband dearly though. Beau Beau it's just not the same without my other half. Here are some pics of the latest happenings in Visalia.
tesy
1 year ago


2 comments:
Great to have you home again- it is a good sign that you miss your husband and dog- which one did you mention first?? Great pictures- your blog is really good-thanks for walking me through my first post on KADALAK'S blog- the kids are starting to take care of the parents- and that is ok- part of the big circle-KADALAK
So many great memories! Yes the bride was stunning and it was a beautiful wedding. What a perfect setting! just missing the Abazaba, but she will be home soon. Happy Memorial Day, looking forward to our annual bikeride with the family! So great to have you home Alicia and baby, can't wait to see Beau soon too. Not sure when that will happen. Love MOM
Post a Comment