UPDATE: Beau is, as we speak, showing me baby girl clothes on the internet. I'd say he's pretty excited : ) He is going to be so wrapped around her little finger!
UPDATE #2: The first picture is her arm. The second are her two feet, you can see her little toes. The third are her legs and her pelvis bone. And the fourth is her face; it kinda looks like a skeleton because you see the eyes that look like eye sockets and her nose and mouth,


7 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sean and I are so excited for the two of you and for us! HA HA!! Can't wait to kiss and spoil our precious niece! She will be so beautiful...OH MY! We love you guys!!!!
CONGRATS!!!! so glad to hear that everything is healthy and normal... after this semester and learning about everything that can go WRONG, it really is such a blessing to find out that all is well :)
annnd I must say that em, mom, and I called it--def thought it was a girl! I don't know what it is about our vannette genes, but apparently we're meant to be a family of girls! soooo fun <3
Love and miss you guys...
SOOOOO EXCITED!!! thought for sure it was a boy haha, guess i was wrong. congrats to both of you guys :) so fun. i'm glad you and the baby are both healthy! lol yeah and Abb is right, we def have the vannette girl genes :) we'll be brainstorming for names! love you guys, can't wait to see you in a week!
Never a doubt!! Congrats!! Looking at the Children's Hospital from Canal Park will be a little more special after your visit today. Am I the only person challenged by the images?? Abbey can you see what's going on?? Love you- KADALAK
Beau and Alicia
Congrates.I am excited to be great Gpa again. Thank God everything looks good. Take care of your selfs. Gpa
You know the determination of the sex of your children is all up to Beau! Not necessarily the Vannette genes! Can't wait to see little Pudah Jr. in October. We are so happy that all is well with the baby, that is an answer to prayer. Take good care of her for the next 4 months! Looking forward to seeing you soon! Getting ready for our trip to MI.
See ya!
Thank heaven for little girls!!!!!!! We can't wait to hold you sweet girl! (Plus the shopping is so fun!)
So excited to see you all in 4 days :)
Post a Comment