Friday, May 7, 2010

Outtings while the boys are away...

The boys are off the Pennsylvania. First to Reading for 3 games and then onto Erie for another 3. They left yesterday after a 10:30 am game and we're here for about 6 days. The family I babysit for has been using me quite a bit, thank goodness! Last night, this morning and tomorrow morning and hopefully a couple times this week. The little boy, Gabe, is about 1 and so sweet and precious. He put this cleat on and thought he was so funny ha ha I couldn't resist taking a photo! I love sitting because it gives me some company and a little extra spending money for things like....new stretchy pregnant jeans and PF Changs date with Catherine!!! My belly got bigger over night and I just can't hardly fit in my normal jeans any more. I am in desperate need of elastic!!! Good good times we are having without the boys; we will be missing them soon however. Lots of storms over here; that means movie nights and dinners in which we don't mind at all!

5 comments:

Rodatall said...

You look adorable! Only 16 more days til I get to see you!! I'm flying to Visalia on Monday for Aubrey's bday and 4 days of visiting before San Francisco. Give Sadie a pat from me :D Thank you for my lovely goodies! Love you

Anonymous said...

Why is Cat's plate kinda full- while the other plate is kinda porcelan clean?? Must be eatin' for two?? Keep up the appetite-remember you are eating, working out, sleeping for you and Baby Kadalak- be safe luv u- KADALAK

Rochelle said...

You look so GREAT Alicia! Can't wait to see you and feel the belly! I can't believe you are going to know what is growing inside of you so soon! YAY!!! And Judy, we do need a couples ride! :) You might leave me in the dust, but it would be fun!!!
Love you Leesh! :)

G-pa said...

Alicia
You look great. Can't wait for grand child # 2 GPA

Anonymous said...

So Cute!