Saturday, June 19, 2010

23 Weeks Preggers



One week shy of 6 months already!!! I can't believe it...And the bump is finally starting to arrive! She's movin' around like you wouldn't believe. I think she's doing somersaults and high kicks in there, practicing her future soccer moves : ) Still feeling fantastic! Keeping the exercise up and still eating pretty healthy (that is, however, according to me) Rainy here today, so baby blanket, here I come. I haven't worked on it much this week but today is the perfect day. Now I just have to find something good on tv....

2 comments:

Lizzy :) said...

Aww holy cow Leesh!!! soo crazy wish i could see you in person! you look great though, adorable little belly :) We're gonna hit up Babies R Us next week and pick up a few things for you :) seriously cant wait for her to be here! Hope everything else is goin good, tell Beau Beau hi :) love you and miss you and keep postin pics!! we love to see them. Love youuu :)

Abbey said...

WOAH!!!! soo crazzzzyyyy... we really wanna see you so me and liz are gonna plan a roadtrip in september kk? so fun :) can't wait to do some damage at babies r us, I think pudah's gonna splurge a bit, haha. glad you're still feeling great, you're lucky! love you :)