Saturday, June 26, 2010



Baby Mills!!! Alive and kickin'! She looks great and very healthy. She's about 1 1/2 lbs. The technician told us that she looks like she'll be a smaller baby, not too big so we'll see how big she ends up being : )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how special... I bet she will surprise us all and be a BIG baby girl! I am glad you are feeling good and the baby and you are healthy.
KJHtV

judah pudah said...

Wow she looks big already! The pictures are so cool. Thanks for keeping us up dated. Maybe I will see you next week in San Diego, might have to make a trip down there, it's heating up in the valley. We are praying for all of you. Be strong! Love MOM

Rodatall said...

Judy, that would be great if you come down to SD!
The pictures are so fabulous! Come on Wednesday and get here so we can love on our sweet Alicia and baby girl!!! So looking forward to seeing you!!

Rochelle said...

What an amazing picture!!! She is beautiful already! So excited to see you this week! XOXO