Friday, June 4, 2010

Crocheting, here I come!



Took a trip over to Michael's today where I perused the aisles in search of the perfect project. And I think I found a good one: crocheting. So, here is the beginnings of my baby blanket, my basket full of yarn and a book of 6 crochet baby designs that I might attempt to conquer one day.

5 comments:

Kadalak said...

Didn't we play crocheting in the backyard in Tipton?? It was a lot of fun- it might be hard to do in your apartment though- those sharp arches will be difficult to push down in your carpet-KADALAK

Rodatall said...

I am very impressed!!!! What a talented Mother my Granddaughter has! How was Miss Sadie's time at the Wag On Inn? Did she play well with others?
Love You :D

Alicia said...

oh yes she had a ball!! ha ha she was filthy and a little skinny because i don't think she eats as much as she burns off playing! how are YOUR visitors? hope you guys are having a wonderful time together : ) love you and talk soon!

judah pudah said...

Good Morning, so impressed with your project. I still have the red blanket you made too, I always loved that one. Hope Beau made it home safe and sound, and you guys enjoy his day off of together. Back to the grind here it's MON. We had a great day at Bass lake, couldn't get the photos to post, we'll keep trying. (dad makes it to complicated by trying to crop everything) Oh PA

G-pa said...

Alicia
Gma never had the patience to do needle work she had to be more active may be this is a hidden gene you have. iam proud of you. gpa