![]() |
| Campbell and Kensie |
![]() |
| Austin and Kensie |
![]() |
| Sadie has been a little neglected, thank goodness for these boys |
![]() |
| good times ; ) |
![]() |
| Dick is ready for grand babies!! |
![]() |
| I think Cindy may be too : ) |
![]() |
| I love my paci....makes me sleep so good |
![]() |
| Campbell and Kensie |
![]() |
| Austin and Kensie |
![]() |
| Sadie has been a little neglected, thank goodness for these boys |
![]() |
| good times ; ) |
![]() |
| Dick is ready for grand babies!! |
![]() |
| I think Cindy may be too : ) |
![]() |
| I love my paci....makes me sleep so good |
3 comments:
Campbell says the pizza was yummy for my tummy!!!!!!! Beau and Brad are getting wet and loving it hunting for ducks-Campbell @ KADALAK
ADORABLE! those boys were probably loving every second :) cute pic of kens with her mammogramed blanket! she looks so much bigger already! Counting down the days til we're home again...
Hi Alicia and Beau!! Congrats to you both on BEAUTIFUL Kensie!! What a precious doll - I can't wait to meet her when I'm home! Also, we should let Dick and Cindy know that it's going to be a few years before they get a lil grandbaby! ;) Lots of love to you three!! -Colette
Post a Comment