 |
| Preggers with head phones = super sexy |
 |
| oh so excited |
Beau, Sean, Thomas, me, Rochelle and Jessica all went out to the shooting range on Saturday to get a little practice in before duck hunting season begins. Well, the boys got a little practice...After googling "is it safe for pregnant women to be at a shooting range?", we gals opted to sit in the air conditioned car while the boys shot. The Fresno State Bulldogs played Cal Poly at 7 pm so we left at 4 pm to head to the Dog House Grill, amazing food, and then to the game. It was 93 degrees out and hot! But a blast : ) Go dogs!!! Update on preggers Alicia: 38 1/2 weeks and no action. I think I'm nesting cause I went on a cleaning rampage all day yesterday and didn't sit down cause I was doing projects the whole day...I'm praying she's coming soon!!
1 comment:
She will appear when she is good and ready-can't wait to squeeze that little bundle of joy-finish strong-KADALAK
Post a Comment