Thursday, October 14, 2010

Kensie Update

Well, I had a feeling this was going to happen. For the 4th week in a row, I am dilated 1 cm. Ol' Miss Kensie really is not wanting to make her big debut...So, what's the game plan you ask? Next Wednesday night I will be getting induced, if she doesn't come before. At least it's not 2 weeks, if that were the case, I'd have to admit that it'd make me a tad crabby. I kinda want her to be here already!!! But she will come when she's ready ; )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! Our thoughts and prayers are with you :) Cannot wait to meet her!! XOX

Anonymous said...

Both of our girls were born late,late...all I can say is...they were beautiful and were great eaters & sleepers. Consider it pure joy!! Jake & Terri

Abbey said...

she wants to wait til her aunties are home to welcome her!! :) BEYOND excited.

Leisha said...

His timing will be perfect! You are in our prayers! xo