Our dinner guest, she sits with us every night and provides us with loads of free entertainment
Enchiladas. Courtesy of Jacque Baxley. She bestowed upon me all of her favorite recipes before we left and I have been cooking through her cookbook since we've been in Arizona. Thank you Jacque! Even Beau has approved of my cooking lately and I have some tough competition with Grandma Kindy and Miss Ronda but practice makes perfect! And I'm loving learning in the kitchen : )
Dinner looked AMAZING!!! I can't wait to copy a few of those!! :) Kensie is precious, changing so much!! I love how her mouth was watering just looking at the water bottle!!:) LOVE IT!!
yessss the screaming video is hilarious haha i love it. holy cow though, honestly can't believe how big she is!! she's not the same Kensie...ahhh cant wait to see you guys! and nice work on the cooking, food looks delish, your skills are definitely improving ;) practice does make perfect! Have fun with Mom Dad and Em next week, very jealous we can't be there :( miss you guys more than you know, love you <3
5 comments:
Oh my! Dad and I laughed til we cried watching the 'grunting' contest!!! Kensie is growing and changing so fast! Love you guys
Dinner looked AMAZING!!! I can't wait to copy a few of those!! :) Kensie is precious, changing so much!! I love how her mouth was watering just looking at the water bottle!!:) LOVE IT!!
I think there's a copy machine at the house Rochelle so we can make you a cookbook if you come!!!
yessss the screaming video is hilarious haha i love it. holy cow though, honestly can't believe how big she is!! she's not the same Kensie...ahhh cant wait to see you guys! and nice work on the cooking, food looks delish, your skills are definitely improving ;) practice does make perfect! Have fun with Mom Dad and Em next week, very jealous we can't be there :( miss you guys more than you know, love you <3
That's so funny! I haven't learned to scream like that yet so I can't wait for my Cousin to show me how next week. All I know how to do is type!
Post a Comment