Friday, April 29, 2011

The Wedding. Oh, the wedding!

Wow. Katherine is just stunning in my opinion. Classic. Gorgeous. Such a princess.

So much work went into the wedding today. What a thing to watch! Truly fascinating to watch the history and tradition of the Royal Wedding.

A  bride and her dad. Nothing quite like it.


Let's talk Pippa's dress. LOVE. Love the cut and she looks amazing. Again, classic.
Darling! 50 days til Kensie is in a dress like that in my beautiful sister's wedding!
Married in front of 2,000 people. Estimated 2 billion watching on television. The music was unreal, so pure and beautiful. And the message given was fantastic.


First kiss!

Riding to the reception in style.
Alarm went off at 12:50 am. Uh. Do not want to open my eyes. But, I roll out of bed and start some coffee because I know I will need it desperately if I want to make it through the next 3 + hours. Beau sucked it up and watched with me. We sat in bed, Beau half asleep and me, beyond excited!!! So glad I got my butt up and watched the Royal Wedding Live. What a cool thing to say I did! And I got to see every detail, not just the highlights. What a day. The Brits sure do know how to put on a good show. Congrats to the happy couple!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too was up for the royal wedding! Kinda by accident tho! Lol ... Omar had just finished gaming and he said to me " the wedding is on" . I sat up and my eyes were glued to the screen... Although I barely made it halfway thru the ceremony! It was beautiful! The church was sooooo beautiful ... Love the bells and the vows! Her dress to die for! Was well worth the struggle to stay awake... Lol! Alicia -just thnk someday you can tell kensie all about this wedding ... My mom always tells me how she was up feeding me when I was a baby & she watched princess diana get married! Fun memories! Hope u guys r doin well!
Love
cat aguilar

Anonymous said...

Alicia, I so love your blog. We just got back from a three day stay at the dolphin bay, for an early birthday for me. Wow love that place, your sister is going to have an amazing wedding. Anyway got home and ran to the computer to check the blog. Loved it all. Give Kensie a big kiss from her Great Auntie Laurie. Love you guys. LK