Good ol' Columbus, Ohio! First, though, Beau will be flying to North Carolina with the Big League team to play in the Exhabition Game. After the game, they fly to Cleveland and he and a few other AAA players will be shuttled back to Columbus. Dad is flying out tomorrow and I'll pick him up and we'll head out east! What a crazy life we live; a very big adventure indeed! Pray for safe travels and Beau to continue to rip the cover off the ball!
3 comments:
All the best to you guys as your next adventure begins. Our prayers go with you and I can just feel that this is going to be Beau's year!! Go get 'em slugger. Love you guys.
Cindy
Dear Beau and Alicia Hoping and praying for a great year for both of you Drive safe and keep Phil awake. Love u both gpa gmax
Safe travels friend!! I wish Columbus was closer to Colorado Springs... that'd make like a lot better!
Post a Comment