Friday, March 30, 2012

Waiting Game

Every day, Beau goes to the park and we pray that they tell him where he will be. No such luck. Camp breaks tomorrow and they still have not given us the slightest clue as to where he will be playing this season! As of right now, I am planning on driving home with Kensie and Sadie on Sunday and then we will go from there. We have been packing and cleaning and are ready for this season to begin! Beau started in the Bigs yesterday, was 3-3 with 2 home runs, a double, a walk and played excellent defense. So happy he had the opportunity to show them what he can do. He's such an incredible player and I know he'll make a fantastic big leaguer. So proud of the hubs! : )

5 comments:

Emily said...

yay Beau Beau, we were cheerin for you back home!! Alicia and Kensie you know I would LOVE to have you back home for just a little longer ;)

Lizzy said...

my phone has been in my hand all day, dying to hear the news! praying for you guys, it is all in God's plan :) get over here fast please, I wanna see you guys!! Go Beau, such a stud!

JudahPudah said...

Yeah Beau! Just keep on hitting and you will do just fine! We are excited for you! ALicia and Kensie, we are so HAPPY that you might be headed this way for a few weeks, what a nice surprise:) THat means I better get the Easter eggs ready for Sunday, can't wait!
Love you guys@

Alicia said...

YESSSSSSS!!!!!! Easter eggs!!! Pretty much 100% we will be home on Sunday night; not gonna lie, it;s the best feeling in the world : )

Bernard te Velde said...

Hope everything works out love gpagmax