Friday, March 2, 2012

Space. Finally!

Thanks everyone for the encouraging words! Our kid is having a meltdown before our eyes. No idea what her deal is. But I can tell you this; a kid having a meltdown in a house is a lot better than a kid having a melt down in a tiny hotel room. So, thank you Lord for allowing us to find this house! And it is wonderful! Even GRASS in the backyard : )
Nice kitchen that opens up to the living room.
Living area
I captured one of her happier moments of the day : )
Fun in the backyard!
Much needed glass of vino at the end of a long day.

5 comments:

Kadalak said...

Nice TV!! Get her really tired!!! As Mrs. Doubtfire says "Help is on the way!!!We are trying to get out to AZ asap-lotsa stuff going on here-Luv u guys-KADALAK

Megan said...

I'm glad things are going better. Kensie is still a doll :) That last picture is priceless!

Anonymous said...

I wish we could join you for glass of vino. The house looks great. Hope your season works out. Love you both. Gpa Gmax

Abb and Jake said...

Missing you guys too much! Looking forward to getting out there in a couple weeks :) love the quote from Mrs. Doubtfire, dad LOL. Hang in there Leesh! And congrats to Beau for the great physical report, way to go! I have a good feeling about this year... big things are gonna happen for you guys! love love love :)

Catherine said...

haha i love her pigtails... and your vino!