Oh, how we cherish these days! We set out for the beach around 10:30 and got home at 7:30! We were rained out for about 2 hours but it cleared up. I went home in between to take the dog for a walk and let kensie nap. A bunch of Beau's teammates were out there all day and they played volleyball and corn hole for the majority of the it : ) Good times! I met some new friends and the boys fell in love with our daughter. It was pretty sweet.
7 comments:
Aww miss you guys so much already!! I'm a little jealous that beach was amazing!! Love you :)
The storm clouds look like a lot of fun!! Who is the Maize and Blue fan??? See you guys soon-KADALAK
Haha dad-- Jake is wondering the same thing! Tell that MI fan GO BLUE! Kensie is quite fearless isn't she; not surprising she has the team in love already! A little indication of what she'll be like in 15 years... all the boys chase her, just like her mother! :)
It's Ryan LaMarre, very nice guy : ) two of Beau's close friends on the team! Miss you guys! Be home so soon! A few weeks!
Haley speaks the truth- I hate Ohio State!!! Luv that girl-KADALAK
Your coming home in a few weeks?. Yeah!
Like 6 or 7! Ha ha
Post a Comment