Friday, July 27, 2012

It's hot!

It's been around 90 here everyday for the past week and it feels about 100. I'm not going to be in denial, I am very ready to go home. This is the first time I've felt like this but being almost August, it's just that time of the year where everyone wants to go home : ) Our landlady is trying to sell our condo so every now and then she calls ad asks if she can show it. This morning was a showing so we took Kensie as Sadie to the dog park/play ground to burn an hour. Beau goes on a 9 day road trip starting Saturday so I think we will be frequenting this park often!

6 comments:

Rodatall said...

Oh, I miss you all so much!!

Anonymous said...

Kensie is getting so big! She'll make such a great big sister!! Miss you all hopefully we can manage to get together in the offseason!!!
Love
cat aguilar

Anonymous said...

I agree...it's that time of year, WE WANT YOU HOME!!! :)
On the other hand, I have the cutest niece of all time!
XXX Rochelle

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, home is right around the corner. Oh my Miss Kensie is getting cuter by the day. She really is starting to look like a big sister. Looking forward to some great get togethers when you guys get home....love you, xoxo. Auntie Laurie

Judah said...

Still time to book a ticket to SD! We miss you and pray for a quick short month of August! Wish I was closer so I could buzz over to lend a helping hand! Kensie is adorable and big! Wow

Judah said...

Still time to book a ticket to SD! We miss you and pray for a quick short month of August! Wish I was closer so I could buzz over to lend a helping hand! Kensie is adorable and big! Wow