Tuesday, July 3, 2012

What a day and a half...

Saying that we had quite the day would be an understatement. When I woke up, I conquered the dreaded suitcases. I hung and put away and made a lot of piles of send home clothes and shoes. When mom arrived, she brought three boxes which we packed and brought over to UPS to send home. Felt so good to get rid of stuff! Afterward, we drove over to CORT furniture rental and they told us that it would be cheaper to buy and chair, couch and tv than to rent it for two months. So, we loaded it in the truck, drove home and carried it all up three flights of stairs. Next was cable and Internet. We drove to COX communications to pick up the equipment and then back home to set it up. They forgot to include two important cords. Mom, oh sweet mom, drove to Office Max to get them. But i gave her the wrong instructions so she came back with ones that didn't work. We made one more trip to exchange them and they didn't have what we needed. We gave up and went to dinner. Such a long day, mom ordered a glass of Chardonnay and I ordered an O'douls, which will be my drink of choice for the next 9 months!!! Baby # 2 is due March 1st!!! We are so excited to welcome a brother or sister for miss Kensie Jae : ) pool pictures are from two days ago! And we are here again taking a breather from yesterday's activities!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

THRILLED!!! Can't wait to be an Auntie again!!! Love you!
-Rochelle

Judah said...

Alicia ann you little sneakster! Sooo excited holy cow, you guys are blessed, Cant wait for March:)).

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys, that is awesome so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Omg!!! Congrats!!! Can't wait!! Miss you all!!
Love
cat & Omar

Anonymous said...

Oh and by the way, I am pregnant. You silly. You truly are becoming wonder women. We are so excited for your family and our family to add another blessing. I am so thankful Ronda has been able to be there with you. You two deserve a little R&R. Love you all, Aunt Laurie

Anonymous said...

Whoops that first anonymous was me, forgot to put my name.

-Kirk

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Congrats. Love how you just kinda snuck that in there!!

Love ya all,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are so thrilled with the wonderful news! Jack will no longer be the baby cousin! God Bless and try to take it easy Alicia. Love Tom and Eileen (aka Pop Pop and Nana Chop Chop)

Megan said...

YAY!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys :) Congratulations!

Abb and jake said...

Woo hoo! So excited to have another little one in the fam, maybe a boy for the Vannettes finally!! can't wait to see how big sis Kens will react not being in the spotlight anymore haha! congrats you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay yay yay!!!!!!!!!! so excited for you, this is just the best news :) get some rest Alicia YOU deserve it! Love all of you!
- Ali

Christy said...

Congratulations! I was just at the house for a BBQ and everyone is sooo excited!

Anonymous said...

Thats so exciting! Congratulations Alicia! I hope you are feeling well. What an exciting time for your family. :)

~Natalie Blair