Saturday, December 14, 2013

My New Venture!

As most of you know, I am an avid runner and love fueling my body with super yummy but good for you food. After I had Kensie, I really wanted to add something to my running, something that would make me stronger and faster.
A friend of mine turned me onto BeachBody programs, one in particular, TurboFire. After just a few weeks, I could tell my shoulders and arms were starting to become more toned and a month or two later, my abs started to pop. I'm doing Insanity as well now, and my cardio level is as good as it has ever been. I am in the best shape of my life; I am strong, I am healthy and I am teaching my kids great habits. I ran my Half Marathon Personal Record a couple months back and I know it's because I have added BeachBody programs into my arsenal!

 So, after a year of thinking about it, I have decided to become a BeachBody coach. I am living proof of how well this stuff works and I want to let others, particularly moms who need to get a workout out in fast and needs to be able to do it from home.

BeachBody programs allow you to workout wherever and whenever you want. When your kids are napping or watching a movie! Any who, I am stoked to spread the love of health and fitness and wanted to let you all know what was new in my life!
www.beachbodycoach.com/aliciamills




4 comments:

Kadalak said...

Good luck on your new venture.The program is a winner. 15 minutes of something is better than no workout at all- and 15 intense minutes is a no brainer. We wish you all the best-KADALAK

Anonymous said...

So easy to inspire people when you walk the walk and that's you. So proud of you. Keep it up, getting one more person healthy one day at a time. Love aunt Laurie

Kellie G said...

So awesome!! :)

Kellie G said...

So excited for you!