Wednesday, December 25, 2013

teVelde Christmas!

 Vintage Press Lunch with all 5 of us; such a treat! This will become a tradition : )

 We had the teVelde Christmas the Sunday prior at Buddy and Becky's. Maxine hired a magician and I must say, the kids were enthralled! 

 I absolutely love this candid shot; captures Grandma Judy and Alice perfectly!
 Can I get a volunteer??!!
 Kensie Jae volunteered for Jonathon The Great. 
 And here comes Mr. and Mrs. Clause!!! (aka Fred and Kelsey and their ensembles were killer!)
 A gift for each great grand child; thank you so much Papa and Maxine and all the Aunts who helped with this day. Fred and Kelsey, you were amazing :) !
 James was very fascinated with the man with the white beard.
 The boys!
 Papa and Maxine : ) Love you guys!
 In the Thunderbird; this is a classic!

We had a great evening! Love our family : )

No comments: