Sunday, December 22, 2013

Our week in review!




Ho Ho Ho! Sean and Rochelle had Kensie stay over, a little slumber party, and treated her to breakfast the next morning. Look who showed up!


Dadda Babba at the coast on a quick trip with the Pudah.


Bath time; 3 is just about the max but I'm sure we will be squeezing a few more in the next couple of years ha ha


Betty Boop had a close call with Tess; good thing I had a tube of super glue handy...


Beau played Santa at the Visalia Rescue Mission and had loved every second!


A cozy morning on the couch with my milk babies.


Getting a sweat on with my sisters!!! Beyond thrilled to have you both home.


Wagon ride at Nana's house :)


Insanity with Missy!


Lovely afternoon spent at the Vintage Press with the girls. Such a treat.


And my boys!! Love them so very much. How can I be so blessed? God is good and has given us so much. I have a lot to be thankful for this season!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

JUDAH said...

Love My Girls, and my Boys!
Christmas time is just the Best Season of All as we celebrate the birth od JESUS!