Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A day at the park


Headed to the slide!


She LOVES the slide.

Not a huge fan of the swing though ha ha its just ok : )

She found a big tiger she was interested in.
Playing in the leaves with daddy.


Our little family.

Beau made his own Corn Hole boards. This is the best game ever; played it the whole week at the coast and Beau was determined to make his own when we got home. And these are awesome! Way to go babe : )

3 comments:

Catherine said...

I dominate corn hole! It's what we play down the shore alllll summer (well, I guess when I'm not at baseball games). LOVE it! Saw Kensie's big lip, poor thing! But she's tough and so so so cute! Love you all!!
~Hobby

Judah said...

I just love the picture of Beau & Kensie walking together! SOO precious! Can't wait to take you on in a corn hole competition! Leet the games begin soon!

Emily said...

Such cute pictures!!! Love the one of Beau and kens walking, so presh :)