Monday, January 30, 2012

A weekend up north!

PBR on Saturday night! Drove up and met Brian in Sacramento.

Best friends, together at last!!!


5:30 am, game face on.

After hiking to the middle of the field and sitting waist deep in water for 2 hours, we decided to walk back to the road and decide what to do next. I shot my first duck with my new gun in that field! I was very excited ; )


Brian, takin' a breather before we decided to move to a pit blind and see if we could shoot a few geese.

4 feet underground with stick cover so we couldn't be seen.

Me starting to entertain myself cause we didn't even get a shot off ha ha but I was so glad Beau and Brian put up with me and let me tag along this weekend! : )

3 comments:

Kadalak said...

I think your blue eyes scared the ducks away. Name your next bull- 5 o'clock shadow!!! KADALAK

Anonymous said...

Love your game faces!!

CIndy

Anonymous said...

Love all the pics! U had me cracken up!!!
Love
cat aguilar
oh p.s
wish we would have known u guys were goin to sac! We live 1hr and half away:( miss u both!