Thursday, January 19, 2012

Got my gun!!! Ya hoo!!!

Beau and I left bright and early this morning to make the 2 hour drive to Bass Pro Shop to pick my shotgun up!!! So exciting!!!



And we're off!!!


My 'I'm going to be the new owner of a shotgun' excited face.


Looking for waders that fit me. All out of my shoe size : (


One of the many racks of guns. Mine is one of the black ones in the middle so I held it so beau could make sure it wasn't too big. They had to go in the back and get my real gun and walk us out the front.


Don't mess with me...I think skeet shooting on Sunday!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Kadalak said...

You guys are going to have so much fun!!When you get your camo gear and face painted you may want to audition for a part in the next Rambo movie-KADALAK