Location:Studio Dr,Cayucos,United States
hahaha oh wow, are the guys getting a little bored over there?!?!?!? Next year we decided we're staying a few extra nights, it was way too nice there to leave so soon! looking forward to having you all home again :) hope kens is feeling better!
I think I should go on family vacations.... they just look awesome.
After observing the golf swings the birds have nothing to worry about- if I was on a surfboard... I might invest in a helmet -Happy New Year- KADALAK
Post a Comment
3 comments:
hahaha oh wow, are the guys getting a little bored over there?!?!?!? Next year we decided we're staying a few extra nights, it was way too nice there to leave so soon! looking forward to having you all home again :) hope kens is feeling better!
I think I should go on family vacations.... they just look awesome.
After observing the golf swings the birds have nothing to worry about- if I was on a surfboard... I might invest in a helmet -Happy New Year- KADALAK
Post a Comment