Saturday, September 29, 2012

A fantastic day

I turned the big 2-6 yesterday! And it was the perfect day. We woke up and made breakfast and Beau gave me the most beautiful bag and matching wallet; perfect for winter and our new addition coming this spring. Abbey and I got a great run in and then Beau treated me to one of my favorite places, Pita Pit, for lunch. Yum! Afterward, off to mani and pedi with Abbey and Mom. I haven't had one for a very long time and it was such a treat. And for dinner Beau treated me to the Vintage Press and took me to a movie to top off my birthday. The perfect day! Thank you all for the birthday wishes!!


My new bag; obsessed!


Twins. It's unbelievable.









Kensie at Mom and Dad's in her klompen



Off to dinner!

using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Abb and Jake said...

So glad your birthday was so fab! Love having you guys home and being able to celebrate together :) Hope your dinner date was "que romantica" without your little munchkin!!

love love love.