Sunday, September 2, 2012

We are READY

Well, I think it's safe to say we have been ready for the last 2 weeks. We completely packed and cleaned up before leaving for Jackson last week. Now, we are living out of our suitcases and itching to get in the car and get going! After the last 2 o'clock game tomorrow, we are headed to Houston. We hope to arrive around 1 or 2 am and get a few hours of sleep before flying out with Ronda in the morning! Beau wants to drop us off and keep driving but I'm trying to convince him to get a few hours of sleep and then take off in the morning. Pretty sure he wants to be home ASAP : ) We are so happy to be headed home!

5 comments:

Judah said...

Kensie I love your suitcase! I'm sad your going to beat grandma home! But I can't wait to see you all on Wed.
Sooo excited!

Rodatall said...

I'm ready too!!!

Kadalak said...

Something tells me the game today will be short and sweet. Be safe-good thing you purchased the new tires for your truck-KADALAK

Emily Vannette said...

Oh my she looks so sassy in that pose with her backpack haha..I think I was with you guys when Mom bought that, so cute! Soo sad I won't be home to see you but we need a skype sesh ASAP PLEASE!! I miss you guys way too much!

Lizzy said...

yayyy best feeling EVER :) sad we went be there to greet you but so happy for you to finally be home!! miss you all, Kens is looking like a little girl, so big! like Em said, SKYPE SOON!

xoxo