When we went in for our doctors appointment a few days ago, the doctor wanted to do a simple ultrasound instead of just the Doppler so we could see the baby and not just hear the heartbeat. 20 weeks is usually when you are able to find out the sex of your baby because that is when they do the formal ultrasound where they check that all organs, the brain, etc are alright. But we got really lucky! We are absolutely thrilled and still in a little shock but we are having a....BOY!!!!!!!! The first thing the doctor saw was a penis ha ha and we were totally speechless!!! We can't wait to give kensie a little brother. She will be such a wonderful big sister! And Beau gets to have a son : ) We were convinced that we were going to have all girls so we are thrilled!!!!! On a side note, Beau joined a church softball team with some great guys and their first game was last night. We went out to cheer him on!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Beau and Alcia Congrats Great news another male to the Vannette Family We are praying that everything goes well Gpa G Max
YAY we're going to have a boy in the family! Cannot wait to meet my nephew :) So glad we could Skype and be in on the excitement, wish we could've been there in person though :( Hopefully see you soon, miss you guys tons!
P.S. I think Thanksgiving in Michigan this year would be a great plan ;)
WOW really a boy in the Vannette family! This will be interesting to say the least- we are thrilled to be grandparents again and double thrilled that Alicia & Beau are having a boy!( A girl would have been good too) Just sayin! Thanks for sharing the big news with all of us!
It's been a while since I have been on your blog!! I'm SO happy for you guys!! AHHH! So cool! :) I've been thinking about you, friend! I hope you are doing well!! Btw, you look AMAZING!! xoxox
5 comments:
Beau and Alcia Congrats Great news another male to the Vannette Family We are praying that everything goes well Gpa G Max
YAY we're going to have a boy in the family! Cannot wait to meet my nephew :) So glad we could Skype and be in on the excitement, wish we could've been there in person though :( Hopefully see you soon, miss you guys tons!
P.S. I think Thanksgiving in Michigan this year would be a great plan ;)
yay a boy!! SO happy for you!! congrats!!
WOW really a boy in the Vannette family! This will be interesting to say the least- we are thrilled to be grandparents again and double thrilled that Alicia & Beau are having a boy!( A girl would have been good too) Just sayin!
Thanks for sharing the big news with all of us!
It's been a while since I have been on your blog!! I'm SO happy for you guys!! AHHH! So cool! :) I've been thinking about you, friend! I hope you are doing well!! Btw, you look AMAZING!! xoxox
Post a Comment