Tuesday, September 4, 2012

We made it!!!!

After driving 8 hours after the last game and arriving at 1:30 this morning, we were up at 5:30, the girls flying the boys driving. Kensie had a few embarassing meltdowns but we survived and are back in Visalia. I seriously almost cried when I walked in our house. I just missed it so much! Abbey cleaned, got us flowers and groceries and I am so grateful. Thank you so much sister, I love you! Kensie ran straight for her toys; I think she remembers home! The guys are about 6 hours to Phoenix where they will try to get some shut eye before finishing the last leg tomorrow!!!!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

yay glad everyone is home safe!! enjoy the off season!! and post preggo updates please!!!
So much love,
Hobby and McBride

Kadalak said...

Welcome home. We are right behind you and should be home tonight-KADALAK

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you,,,Auntie Laurie