We had a great morning; I did some laundry and cleaned the house; we left early to pick up Beau's Lululemon pants that we had hemmed. He said he'd run in really fast so I stayed in the car with Kensie. Sneaky sneaky he is! He came back with a Michael Kors box and in it was an incredibly gorgeous watch!!!! It was a good luck pre-race and Mother's Day gift and I am spoiled! I'm so lucky to have such a sweet man : ) After I was done gushing and staring at my watch, we went to the Hyatt to pick up my bib. Race day tomorrow! Got my outfit laid out and made a yummy chicken bowl with lots of good stuff to fuel me tomorrow. Pouring rain and crazy thunderstorm here right now; Beau's game is on delay so we're waiting it out!
6 comments:
Alicia!
Such a wonderful hubby u have but you are a wonderful wife & mom u deserve it!!! Go get em' in the race tomarrow! Wishing u lots of luck & speed!!! Miss u & beau dearly!!! Beautiful watch!! Love it! Beau can I have one ?!! Lol!
Miss you guys!
Love
Cat Aguilar
LOVE LOVE LOVE the watch!! Beau did very well :) Good luck tomorrow in the race! Love ya!!
Wow - good job Beau! (Hi by the way.) You go Alicia!!! So impressive!!! Love the latest pics. Kensie is so flippin adorable!!! Miss and love you guys.
Cindy
Good luck tomorrow. Eat whatever you normally eat. Control what you can. Get there early-it is easier to park. Find the starting line.Stay off your feet and conserve all of your energy for the race. Get as close to the starting line as possible- inch forward and say excuse me. There will be a lot of really slow people in the front that will slow you down during the first half mile. If it is raining the double layered socks work well they rub against themselves and not your skin-prevents blisters.Double tie your shoe laces. Once you establish your pace and feel comfortable key on someone a bit quicker and try to hang on. That person may fade so listen to your splits and dust him or her if the fade occurs-"see ya".Whatever is behind you does not matter-KADALAK
Kadalak- after reading your post I want to run!!! Good words!! Have fun Alicia...you're going to do awesome!! Love you!
-Rochelle
oh WOW kadalak should be your coach! He knows the world of racing so well! I just told Lizzy he will be her coach this summer, he is the best!! Good luck, run hard and just do your best! Glad Beau is able to be there tomorrow! Have a good road trip Beau, be all that you can be!! WE BELIEVE IN BEAU!
Post a Comment