Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day!

Mom and Dad arrived Saturday night and stayed at our apartment for the evening. We packed up and took off for Holland around 11 and listened to the Indy 500 for most of the way. Dario Franchitti, married to Ashley Judd, won his 3rd Indy! We pulled into the house around 5 and went to the dock where Dad/Cal's new pontoon was parked! I was pretty bummed I didn't have my phone to take pictures but its a beauty : ) We're taking a ride today so I will be posting more pics soon. It's windy but a gorgeous day. Dad and Kensie put all the American flags out this morning; pretty darn cute : ) Thank you to all the men and women who have served and are serving!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed some special time with Kensie and Grandpa this morning.

Grandma V.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed some precious time with Kensie and Grandpa this morning.

Love

Grandma V.