We had a wonderful day yesterday. After a few hot days, the weather dipped down to the mid 70s with a light breeze. Perfection! I took a long run on the gorgeous Michigan paths, came home and showered and mom and I headed to Sam's Club and stocked up on all kinds of good stuff. Dad set out to find a Webber BBQ and us gals took off to the pool. I gave Kensie her first swim lesson and LOVED it. I think we will be going to the pool a few times a week when we get home. We toweled off and drove home to help Dad put together his new project. Dinner was delicious and we had s'mores for dessert, Kensie was only interested in the chocolate : ) This morning we picked Grandma up and went to the local farmer's market and grabbed a few fresh ingredients. Kensie was mesmerized by the man on the drums and even tipped him a few bucks!
No comments:
Post a Comment