Lizzy and I are running the Grand Rapids River Bank 25k tomorrow morning! Liz has two exams today and then is meeting me at the house tonight. It'll be a short trip but I think I'll be making some great memories : ) Yesterday, I was about 80% sure I was going to skip it because it was such a far drive for so little time. But Lizzy talked me into it! So because I was so sure I wasn't going to run, I decided to take a few new classes at the gym. And now, I can hardly walk I'm so sore; not good!!! I think tomorrow will be a slow and easy race : )
4 comments:
Hope you guys have a great race and weekend-CAPTAIN KADALAK
Missing that sweet little Kensie face:) Happy Race Day! Have a blast- let Lizzy go have at it- record time! Hopefully you won't be too bogged down with OBI mushrooms.LOL Stay close to the bathrooms Lizzard! Have fun together!
Good luck at the race! You will do fantastic with those strong muscles you built in those classes!! :)
Kensie is beautiful!! Just like her mommy :) And I'm inspired to enter a half after stalking your pics... we'll see if I actually do it!! miss you all!
Post a Comment