Saturday, August 25, 2012

Daddy-Daughter Outing to Bass Pro

We are staying literally next door to a Bass Pro Shop and across the street to the ball park. While I got a fabulous run in, Beau took Kensie to do a little window shopping at his favorite store. Needless to say, I think she had a good time : ) Pool pics are from yesterday afternoon.
As for Isaac, it looks to be a Category 2 hurricane now and headed right toward Pensacola. We are thinking we will stay here Tuesday night; and if it's really bad, the team will too. Wednesday is an day off so we have all day to drive back if the last series of the season is still a go.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have loved watching Beau in his dream store with Kensie, so tempted to look at things for himself but instead he couldn't take his eyes off his daughter....you three stay safe and so looking forward to seeing you all....love you, Aunt Laurie

Anonymous said...

We are looking forward to seeing you guys soon. I think we will be back home about the same time next month. Love all three of you. Gpa Gmax

Kadalak said...

Looks as if Isaac is hungry for some creole black magic and is headed west for New Orleans. Let's see if Bush gets blamed for this too! Missy is moving into the dorms at Calvin College tonight and tomorrow. Be safe luv u guys.KADALAK

Kadalak said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rodatall said...

I think Beau had that same coonskin cap at Kensie's age!!

Anonymous said...

Ronda, all three of our boys had coonskin caps...where did they get them???? Maybe Disney Land?? Laurie