After 10 long, sometimes lonely, days, my husband got home at 4 am this morning. And lucky us, Kensie decided to crawl out of her crib 3 times and sneak into our room. You wouldn't believe how stealth-like this kid is. After about an hour, I laid on the couch with her and she finally fell asleep. I made a yummy breakfast this morning and it felt so nice to have the family back together again! Beau hit the pool a ton on this trip and I couldn't believe how tan he was! Lookin' good baby : ) And, being the best hubs ever, he bought me a pair of sunglasses while on his trip! I LOVE them; he also got himself a stylish new pair of Oakleys that look fantastic on him. Mine are the ones on the left in the picture. As many of the men out there know, football season is almost upon us. This, in turn, means Fantasy Football. Can you feel
my enthusiasm? I kid, I kid. That's actually the one thing I'm looking forward to. Football and cooking yummy food for the football boys. So, we headed to Barnes and Noble in search of Football Fantasy magazines. For Kensie, we found this adorable princess book/play set that she loved. I treated us to a quiche and coffee while we sat and enjoyed some family time. THAT was short lived. Kensie found a marker set she really wanted and when I took it away she had such a massive meltdown that I almost died of embarrassment. We made it to the car, 10 more minutes of screaming and she fell asleep like this. Wow, Kensie. Just wow. Now watching the finals of beach vball; go Misty and Kerri!
tesy
1 year ago






7 comments:
I'm so glad your man is back! What a nice guy for getting you a little present!! :)... Oh and I TOTALLY feel you about the meltdown. We were at Nords today (because Bri's feet seriously grew over night) and she had a MAJOR meltdown as if I was hurting her or something! AHHH! Needless to say I was sweating bullets and I bought 2 pairs of shoes without really even trying them on!! Toddlers!!!
PS- Which glasses did you get??
Ha ha! I took kensie outside, beau was paying, and was literally sweating my face off waiting for him while dodging evil glances from people going in and out! I got the ones on the left, they're dolce and gabbana! I lost my other favorite pair in the ocean a few weeks ago : (
I'm still offering to fly the little monster home with dad and I. Doesn't that sound like something you just can't pass up!! Oh Miss K, that sounds about right for a 20 month old! just remember it will pass and you will have your sweet little angel moments again! Glad Beau is home safe and almost sound! Keep us posted on the ankle! Temps getting up to 105 this weekend (yuk). Glad we can watch olympics all day inside!
Oh wow, I would take grandma Judy up on her offer. Driving cross country isn't fun, but you and Beau might find it a lot more fun without a 20 month year old.... Love you all and can't wait to see you. Xo Aunt Laurie
Tell Beau it will take alot more than reading some magazines to beat me.
-Kirk
So happy Beaus home and I LOVE your glasses!!!
-Rochelle
Post a Comment