Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Hmmm, cake pops...

After my workout yesterday, I was really craving a soy latte so we swung into Starbucks to pick one up. I couldn't resist getting Kensie a cake pop! And I think it's safe to say she loved it : ) We hit up the pool this afternoon and I made a new friend named Virginia. We chatted while Kensie played in the pool. We've been watching the Olympics all day everyday. How about Michael Phelps and the women's gymnastics team?! Can I get a woot woot!! The other picture was texted to me by Aunt Linda; there's a store we call "the bead shop" that we went to every single summer in San Diego. We would spend hours there making necklaces and earrings. The owners take pictures all the time and post them on the walls and Aunt Linda spotted this one! We have such great memories there : )

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg- kensie in those sunglasses & that smile & dress just way tooooo adorable!! Omar& I have been watching a ton of olympics!!! The only problem is I can't peel my self away from the tv to go to bed& my wrk WONT let me call in sick to watch the olympics- hummm imagine that! LOL! I'm glad you met a new friend! I miss u!!!!
Love
cat aguilar

Emily V said...

She looks like a pretty happy girl with that cake pop :) I was dying when Aunt Linda showed us that picture lol good times...we are flying you out to SD next year for sure...it's a must!! :)

Judah said...

Yes, those were some great SD memories! I didn't make it too the bead shop this year. We drove home today and it' is nice to be home in my own bed again! San Diego 2012 is history, it was great- Tony Romas ribs and onion loaf, biking, walking, games visits with cousins and friends and of course the beach! Water was a little colder than Pensacola. Brrrrr. Glad you 2 are making memories of your own - counting the days now until we see you again! ( a shout out to Cat- hope all is well).

Anonymous said...

Love that lil' smile!!! LOVING the Olympics!!
Miss you!!
-Rochelle

Kadalak said...

Woot Woot !!! Big storm last night in Tennessee. Hot here- no it is HOT everywhere!!! Last few days for Dizzy and Missy in California-they need to start packing for Calvin College. Be strong- Luv U KADALAK

Anonymous said...

Love that Kens, so much personality. Word to Phil, it's not hot everywhere. Steve and I have been in Avila all week, it's been amazing weather. We wake up to fog every morning, shorts sweat shirt temp, then by noon the sun comes with a high in the Low 70's. "great biking weather". Sorry to use your blog to talk to Phil, but know how he loves his weather.....love you all, counting the days to see you....xo. Auntie Laurie

Kadalak said...

Paul and Jacque came over crashed Phils private wine cellar to celebrate 26 yrs of bliss!!!!Paul still thinks Beau is metro and belongs at Minas school with the artsy type.Paul says he doesnt wan
t to lose Beau as his bird dog-KADALAK AKA baxley-