Tuesday, August 21, 2012

What a rough life...

Enjoyed a lovely day in the sun! And a more important note, Emily had to have an angiogram this morning and her heart looks PERFECT! Such an answer to prayer! We love you missy! Now, leave so you can start a fabulous new chapter in college!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that you guys are all together...Aunt Laurie

Anonymous said...

Yay Emily!!!! Great news!!
I'm jealous of your pool/sun time :) the last picture kills me! Kens is looks like she's ease dropping!! ;)
XXX
Rochelle

Judah said...

Seriously Rachelle that is the greatest picture, I thought the exact same thing! Could be a great cartoon or greeting card! I would love to know what Is going through Miss Kensie's little mind! Yeah Praising God for another great test! She is Calvin bound on Sunday- very exciting. I must say I am missing Margariteville! Enjoy!

Kadalak said...

Alicia-thanks again for your faithful blog. It connects so many people. About Missy- great news-her heart is prestine!! I walked thru the old Valley Children's Hospital campus today-Wow lot's of old memories-tough tough days and nights with Emily, but the cream rises to the top-Missy is cleared to do whatever she chooses-fun times ahead!! Brad that pic in the pool is priceless-KADALAK!!!!