Thursday, August 23, 2012

Tropical Storm Isaac

Not sure if you have seen the news or read in the paper but there is a really big storm headed toward the Gulf and straight at Florida. Beau leaves tomorrow on a 5 day road trip and we have decided to pack the apartment and that we would go with him. If the storm turns into a hurricane or just a really bad storm, there is a chance that they would cancel the last home stand of the year. We will be home a week early if that happens and if not, better safe than sorry! I will keep you posted!
We are having the best time with mom and dad here. I think dad has officially adopted the island lifestyle ha ha Enjoying the last few days in Florida!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you're heading out, and not riding it out. You guys with hurricanes and Scott is with fire, prayers for protection for all. Love that Brad had some much needed fun. Love you guys, Aunt Laurie

Judah said...

I think I could get some big money for that picture of Brad!!! But I promise I won't even try! Be safe and keep us posted on the weather!
Love you guys!