Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Beau!

My wonderful husband turns 26 today. So very young! He's home, opposed to on the road, for the first time in 3 years. So happy we got to celebrate with you babe; we love you so much! I made banana and blueberry pancakes for the birthday boy and he opened his gift from us. We had a very nice morning together before I dropped him off. We just got home and the sky looks like this. Scary! I think we will be staying in until day care at the gym opens!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Beau!!!
Alicia your such a great wife making breakfast & the candles - too cute!! Hope all is well!! Miss you guys!!
(hi juddah! Were good!!! Working & living the American dream - lol... Thanks for the shout out!)
love
cat aguilar

Anonymous said...

Hey Beau, happy birthday to you. So glad you get to spend this day with your amazing wife and beautiful daughter. Can't wait to see you guys. Looks like you could have a rain out, if so enjoy more time with the fam. If not Hit a home run for the big birthday....love you. Aunt Laurie

Abb and Jake said...

"That's a SICK watch"-- exact words of Jake lol. Love it! You did well sister :) Looking forward to celebrating birthdays and holidays together with you guys though... praying for you daily!

Judah said...

Hope your day was perfect beau, happy birthday! I would love a sky like that in ca, still over the top hot here". Wow enough already!

Kadalak said...

Happy Birthday Beau!! I still do not understand why you don't sport the casio calculator watch for $19.95. That in my mind is the ultimate fashion statement. I miss Peg Leg Pete's and the Ottawa Beach Inn. Alicia- the pic of the sky is amazing!!- enjoy it while you can- LUV U KADALAk