I was layin' in bed last night watching tv with the gals and I felt little Cord, Gage, Hunter move! (Yes, I DOOOO strongly believe it's a little boy movin' around in there!)
Hey I just realized you had posted these last two up dates. Wow I told you that was the most amazing thing ever when you feel that little life moving inside! The girls asked me at the shower today if you were really going for the Hunter type name and I said Oh Yeah! What if its a girl Beau? Grandma Pudah!
2 comments:
YAY!!!!!!! SO EXCITING for you!! :)
Hey I just realized you had posted these last two up dates. Wow I told you that was the most amazing thing ever when you feel that little life moving inside! The girls asked me at the shower today if you were really going for the Hunter type name and I said Oh Yeah! What if its a girl Beau? Grandma Pudah!
Post a Comment